🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Is this a bug?
Page options
yodazemunski
Community Member

Is this a bug?

Hello people! I have a very odd problem. Every time I click on the Help and Support button, I get redirected to my feed. It's frustrating because I wanted to ask some questions. I noticed there's a strange address on top saying: https://www.upwork.com/ab/find-work/?email=&external_id=&kind=error&message=Cannot%20sign%20in%20sus... This is very weird because I was suspended once, and now I think the system still thinks I'm suspended and won't allow me to access help and support. Can the admins reset my status? Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Damjan, 

I apologise for the inconvenience. The issue has been fixed, and the Customer Support Team will reach out to you with more information about your account. Please expect an email from the team, and if you have further questions, you may post it on the same ticket thread. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Damjan, 

I apologise for the inconvenience. The issue has been fixed, and the Customer Support Team will reach out to you with more information about your account. Please expect an email from the team, and if you have further questions, you may post it on the same ticket thread. 

~ Avery
Upwork

It's fixed! Thanks, Avery O. you are awesome 🙂

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members