Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this a glitch?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Hanna N Member Since: Jun 17, 2015
1 of 5

My client gave me a raise on an hourly contract. Now the contract shows up as two in my work history - one as active (with the increased rate of pay) and one as ended, with the amount of hours and the rate of pay I was getting before the raise. And of course the old one shows up as "no feedback given"... 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jean S Member Since: Oct 22, 2007
2 of 5

@Hanna N wrote:

My client gave me a raise on an hourly contract. Now the contract shows up as two in my work history - one as active (with the increased rate of pay) and one as ended, with the amount of hours and the rate of pay I was getting before the raise. And of course the old one shows up as "no feedback given"... 

That's normal. It will be combined when you and the client are finished and the no feedback will not be reflected in your JS.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Ela K Member Since: Feb 9, 2015
3 of 5

Raising the rate will always mean closing the first contract and then opening a new one with the new rate.

Your client could have left feedback - you can still enable him to do so.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 5

Hanna, ask your client to leave feedback for the "partial" contract, much better that way!

Should the two week window be up please click on "Enable client to change feedback" within the "ended" partial contract which will then allow the client to leave feedback!

If you do not it should not negatively affect you,but I consider it safer to have separate feedback for each section in the unlikely event that the relationship turns sour at some later date. Plus it looks better on your profile. Also leave feedback for the client.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Hanna N Member Since: Jun 17, 2015
5 of 5

Thank you for all the replies everyone, I just don't recal seeing the partial contract in my work history before so I was confused, especially since I didn't recieve a notification of the contract being ended, just one where the terms of the contract were changed. I know how to sort it out now. Woman Happy

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS