cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this reliable?Newbie here,please help.

Jenny C Member Since: Apr 20, 2015
1 of 5

**edited for Community Guidelines**

It seems that captchas are slow to show of, it is impossible to reach (7,000 code) in 7days. even i worked more, it just too impossible.Also he is a new member, maybe it is his first time to post a job.

Are this kind of jobs reliable? I don't want my work will be wasted Smiley Sad

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 5

Hi Jenny,

Jobs that require entering captcha are not allowed on oDesk. Also, paying and receiving payments outside of oDesk is a serious violation of the Policies. Please, flag the job posting as fraud.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
Suzanne N Member Since: Aug 15, 2012
5 of 5

I wouldn't accept it and I would report it. One sentence stands out. Will tell you payment method after. You will always be paid through oDesk so they should not even be discussing payment method with you.

Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
5 of 5

It's a scam that preys on newbies to the site. They are not newbies themselves, - they just keep posting new accounts. Do not accept any contract and don't do any more work. at best you'l do a lot of work forno money. At worst, you could get kicked off oDesk as well for accepting money outside of oDesk. Flag (report) the job and walk away.

Community Guru
Setu M Member Since: Jan 26, 2014
5 of 5
Such a pity that the same scam jobs keep rotating month after month. Unfortunately new freelancers will continue to be tricked until they learn the system the hard way.
---- easy like Sunday morning ----
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS