🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Is this upwork job legit?
Page options
799bf2eb
Community Member

Is this upwork job legit?

Hi there,

here are 2 upwork jobs, both the same title, description but with different pricing AND from 2 different clients who both have a good history on UpWork.

Here are the links to them:

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

In case these jobs get deleted for being possibly arbitraged, here are 2 screenshots:

How do it come that 2 different clients post the same job? Is there any other freelancing platform from where they copy jobs and post them here? (For example for freelancer.com or fiverr). Both came with a 2-hour delay so this case was not automated (But it is possible I know).

I fully understand the business of arbitrage but OMG I could get so angry at these guys because this totally destroys the experience.

I once got a response to such arbitraged job posting and the client replied to my proposal with "Cool" and nothing more.

I really **Edited for Community Guidelines**hate these guys. I wasted my proposals and time to make a loom video to apply to one of these.

3 REPLIES 3
e1583bba
Community Member

great offer

9e204891
Community Member

As it happened don't worry about it. Try to find the legit jobs. Sometime fake people post such jobs to get the attension of freelancer. The best method is to check the verification of the client and previous work history before sending him proposal.

m_terrazas
Community Member

Suheyl Ü wrote:

Hi there,

here are 2 upwork jobs, both the same title, description but with different pricing AND from 2 different clients who both have a good history on UpWork.

Here are the links to them:

In case these jobs get deleted for being possibly arbitraged, here are 2 screenshots:

How do it come that 2 different clients post the same job? Is there any other freelancing platform from where they copy jobs and post them here? (For example for freelancer.com or fiverr). Both came with a 2-hour delay so this case was not automated (But it is possible I know).

I fully understand the business of arbitrage but OMG I could get so angry at these guys because this totally destroys the experience.

I once got a response to such arbitraged job posting and the client replied to my proposal with "Cool" and nothing more.

I really **Edited for Community Guidelines**hate these guys. I wasted my proposals and time to make a loom video to apply to one of these.

And you, are you legit?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths