Is tracker down now?

Lou Maria Fei P Member Since: Dec 16, 2017
1 of 33

mohsin a Member Since: Dec 15, 2015
2 of 33
I also having issue with tracker....
Twin A Member Since: Apr 9, 2019
3 of 33

Connection lost here as well.  Hopefully, Upwork will resolve in timely fashion as the Desktop app can only log up to 12 hours.

Jaclyn H Member Since: Aug 9, 2018
4 of 33

It seems like it is. It's taking screenshots and adding time to 'current session' but not actually logging the hours. I just did 30 minutes of unpaid work because of this.

mohsin a Member Since: Dec 15, 2015
5 of 33
Same here
Lou Maria Fei P Member Since: Dec 16, 2017
6 of 33

Sad

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
7 of 33

ayup, came here to see if anyone was complaining. Looks like it's just the work diary and tracker. Says I have no connection and that's definitely not true, but if you go to your jobs the site works fine. Go to your work diary and one minute it shows screenshots and the next it doesn't. Sure hope those screenshots from the last hour aren't lost.

Community Leader
Muhammad U Member Since: Apr 6, 2016
8 of 33

yes, same issue with me and i was wondering..So, yes, its down for now but they are calculating the time ..So, that would be added in the end..No worries Smiley Happy

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
9 of 33

Muhammad U wrote:

yes, same issue with me and i was wondering..So, yes, its down for now but they are calculating the time ..So, that would be added in the end..No worries Smiley Happy

Well, it only caches 4 hours and I have 5 hours of work to do, plus it showed 30 minutes of screenshots in my work diary and now they are not showing. I believe it deletes cache when it uploads to the site, so yes I'm worried that the screenshots are lost. But thanks for trying to placate people without knowing anything.

Community Leader
Muhammad U Member Since: Apr 6, 2016
10 of 33

it actually caught 1:40 hours for me and i have worked an additional hour by now.. but i still believe work wont be lost but as a precautionary measure, i have told client as i might add manual time just incase, Upwork doesnt add automatically..Lets see, if some one else comes here and put up the same issue or i would contact support soon.

Thanks

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS