cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is tracker down now?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
11 of 33

Hi All,

Sorry about the inconvenience. Our engineers are already aware of this issue and are working to resolve it as soon as possible. We'll update this thread and the status page once the issue is fixed.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Community Leader
Muhammad U Member Since: Apr 6, 2016
12 of 33

alright but can you confirm if we should keep on working or should we wait till its fixed? Do you think, our time wont be lost and would be added if we still keep the time tracker on while we are working?

Ivan I Member Since: Jan 26, 2012
13 of 33

Very poor quality for such an expensive service. 20%, VAT, paid connects.... and even the basics, time tracking, is failing. Smiley Frustrated

Community Guru
Amanda F Member Since: Aug 8, 2015
14 of 33

Yes tracker is down for me and the work dairy won't even load for me to see the screenshots so I have no idea if the time is going in also the time on the tracker itself doesn't seem to be moving! Not good, I have a ton of work to do right now! 

Waqas Shahid B Member Since: Oct 15, 2018
15 of 33

Hello,

My time tracker is not loading current worked hours on projects,,, Not syncing and contantly saying "Connection loast" for almost 30 mins now. 

My internet is working perfectly and all other programs are running. Also, I am using the same computer and internet that I always use.

Is there something wrong with your servers?

Community Leader
Muhammad U Member Since: Apr 6, 2016
16 of 33

yes brother, same is the issue here..Soem onefrom Upwork would assist soon , i hope.

Community Guru
Wendy C Member Since: Aug 24, 2015
17 of 33

Hello Moderators - what seems to be the problem w/ Time Tracker?

1. Is Upwork AWARE of an issue?

2. ETA on a fix?

3. Every other question asked in this thread .....

Cross posting w/ a Moderator.  

Community Guru
Amanda F Member Since: Aug 8, 2015
18 of 33

Yes please let us know! I am on a fairly big project right now. Edit: It is taking screenshots but the time is not changing on the tracker and no idea if it is going to the work dairy since it isn't loading at all. I hope I didn't lose the time I did log! 

Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
19 of 33

Is the cache working becasue I'm on a big project too, but don't want to bother turning it on if the cache isn't even working. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
20 of 33

Katrina B wrote:

Is the cache working becasue I'm on a big project too, but don't want to bother turning it on if the cache isn't even working. 

You'll want to take note of when you started. I'm showing 10 minutes on the desktop app but it's been an hour for me. The reported time is wayyyyy off. Doesn't even cover what was uploaded to the site so I think it just stopped around 11:10am EST and is fubar'd.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS