cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is tracker down now?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
21 of 33

Amanda and others,

Please, make sure you don't clear Upwork App cache as it should be caching time while tracking. After the incident is resolved it should upload tracked time to your Work Diaries.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
Amanda F Member Since: Aug 8, 2015
22 of 33

Hello, 

Okay I will try to track the time still. I hope it works!

I'm tracking but it is such a huge pain. Every 5 seconds I am getting a popup saying connection lost, still tracking, then it says it is syncing, then connection lost, back and forth. Ugh I can't work like that.

The time is also not showing correctly in my jobs so will that be fixed as well once it comes back?

Community Guru
Mohammed G Member Since: Jun 28, 2017
23 of 33

Hello all,

2 hours have passed since my tracker showed this message!, Does anyone have the same problem today?

Thank you.

Stephanie C Member Since: Apr 9, 2019
24 of 33

Yes!

Barry K Member Since: Apr 9, 2019
25 of 33

I am having issues too.

Mahmudul H Member Since: Jan 16, 2017
26 of 33

I'm facing the same problem. I don't know how much time I've to wait. I want a notification when the tracker is online.

Mihaela B Member Since: Mar 6, 2018
27 of 33

Visit https://status.upwork.com for the latest status. You can bookmark or subscribe to this page for the latest on site performance and any major issues affecting your use of the Upwork platform. 

Community Leader
Muhammad U Member Since: Apr 6, 2016
28 of 33

seems like, issue is sorted but it didnt add up the time for me till now that i worked for the client during the issue with Upwork tracker.

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
29 of 33

It's trying so hard. It's syncing, it's not. It's working so hard. You got it tracker little buddy. You can do it.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
30 of 33

Hi All,

This issue should be fixed now.  If you continue experiencing the same issue, please let us know.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS