🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Is upwork success partner legit?
Page options
oreofe_edits
Community Member

Is upwork success partner legit?

Hi,

I received an email from  **Edited for Community Guidelines**  with an invitation to receive free-of-charge, personalized coaching services from an Upwork Success Partner.

The application form took me to a **Edited for Community Guidelines**  asking for my email and my Upwork profile information. I wanted to verify if this is legit before I fill out the form.

Thank you so much!
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Oreofe,

Thank you for your message. Yes, it is a legit communication from Upwork. Feel free to submit the requested information via the form or reply to the email if you have any questions.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
PradeepH

Hi Oreofe,

Thank you for your message. Yes, it is a legit communication from Upwork. Feel free to submit the requested information via the form or reply to the email if you have any questions.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Thanks for the response, Pradeep. 

I've filled out the form. I'm super grateful and excited for this opportunity!

Regards,

Oreofe

kinector
Community Member

Wow, Upwork Success Partner sounds so grand! 🥳

Could I get one too? 😉

On the other hand, I might as well skip it, my Success Partner is a coconut. He's been pretty successful, so who can blame me...? 🤣:desert_island:😛

Mikko R wrote:

Wow, Upwork Success Partner sounds so grand! 🥳

Could I get one too? 😉

On the other hand, I might as well skip it, my Success Partner is a coconut. He's been pretty successful, so who can blame me...? 🤣:desert_island:😛

I had been willing to bet it was some kind of scam, since OP only has 2 smalls jobs (no offense OP), and I would've thought they would use some kind of $ threshold who to help with a private coaching of sorts. Nobody ever success partnered me, so now I feel left out. No, don't even suggest it. No amount of coconut will help. 

Martina P wrote:

Nobody ever success partnered me, so now I feel left out. No, don't even suggest it. No amount of coconut will help. 

That remains to be seen, I guess. 😄

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members