🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Issue coming when I big for any project
Page options
upworkparnav
Community Member

Issue coming when I big for any project

Hi My profile is 100% complete. But still when I try to bid for the project it is showing this error "You must complete your profile before you can submit a proposal."

Please let me know why this error being coming
Thanks
Parnav

16 REPLIES 16
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Parnav,

I checked but couldn't replicate the issue. There are no limitations on your account so you should have no problems submitting proposals. Could you please check and let us know if you still need help with this?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
allankiplagat51
Community Member

hi. i tried to submit a proposal but it keeps showing me that i have to complete my profile first yet my profile is 80 % complete. so how do i complete it for me to submit a proposal

Hi Allan,

Check out this help article for tips on how to get your profile to 100% complete!

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

so does it mean that i need to my profile 100% complete so as to submit a proposal

Hi Allan,

I just checked, and it looks like you were notified to get your profile to 100%. Please complete your profile by checking out the options provided in the help article that Andrea shared with you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
allankiplagat51
Community Member

iam also experiencing the same problem but my profile is 80% complete. could you please tell me how you solved your problem?

Hi Allan,

You don't need a 100% complete profile in order to submit proposals. I followed with our team and you should be all set now. Could you please check if you can submit proposals now?

As I see that you are new to Upwork, I suggest that you take a look at this Community thread to help you get started along with the Freelancing Resources board in which you'll find plenty of articles to help you with writing proposals, negotiating with clients, setting your rates, enhancing your profile, and so on.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
bernadettekuhn
Community Member

Hi there,

I am trying to submit a proposal but the system says that I cannot submit until my profile is complete. I have completed every step there is and I am still getting the same error. Does anyone have some advice for me?

Hi Bernadette,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
viki98
Community Member

Hi my name is Viktoriia and Have recently registered with Upwork. But I am unable to submit proposal to a job link.. Please help. Quick response is appriciated.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Viktoriia,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this issue. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
omar1wael
Community Member

Hi,

I  have a problem with submitting proposals. The button is not active, so I can't do it. I have connects, so don't know what is the problem. Hope you can help. 

Best,

Omar

Hi Omar,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

after trying the steps mentioned in email and support ticket the problem still unsolved and there are attached images for the problem

Hi Omar,

I checked with the team and you shouldn't be seeing the notification anymore. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

It’s fixed thank you
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members