🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Issue escrow refund or cancel contract
Page options
johnoula
Community Member

Issue escrow refund or cancel contract

This client(**Edited for Community Guidelines**) invited me for a $300 job and being new to upwork , I never read his reviews from other freelancers(Has a bad record). The client funded escrow close to $100 and now the remaining milestones remain unfunded, as expected.I have asked him to release the funds to me and i refund back so that he could fund $300 in full in escrow.He is suggesting that I should cancel he contract and he creates another one.Which is the best choice to  make?

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

John O wrote:

Which is the best choice to  make?

You closing the contract

johnoula
Community Member

thanks

martina_plaschka
Community Member

John O wrote:

This client(**Edited for Community Guidelines**) invited me for a $300 job and being new to upwork , I never read his reviews from other freelancers(Has a bad record). The client funded escrow close to $100 and now the remaining milestones remain unfunded, as expected.I have asked him to release the funds to me and i refund back so that he could fund $300 in full in escrow.He is suggesting that I should cancel he contract and he creates another one.Which is the best choice to  make?

If his feedback is so bad, do you think it's a wise decision to still work with him?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members