🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Issue in ID document verification !
Page options
i1yas
Community Member

Issue in ID document verification !

I have tried several times to upload the verification documents. But each time I am getting an issue stating that: We couldn't verify your identity. On the other hand, I have been uploading all documents correctly.

Please guide me to the possible states of this error.

Regards,

Ilyas

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

Our team just double checked your ID and it's now accepted. Feel free to continue sending proposals once you're ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

Could you please confirm if you're uploading one of our accepted documents that are listed Here? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,
Thank you for answering. Yes, I'm uploading the National ID Card (CNIC). That is in the accepted document list.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

Our team just double checked your ID and it's now accepted. Feel free to continue sending proposals once you're ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I can see the identity badge and verification.

Thank you for the quick solution.

a6d564d2
Community Member

Hi Goran,

I'm facing a similar issue.. my upwork profile is verified with the blue tick even with the phone number verification. However, I am unable to send proposals... it keeps saying I need verification to send proposal..which I have done. 
I would like a quick solution to this as well

Hi Habib,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths