🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Issue in "My Stats" (Top Rated Eligible week ...
Page options
d41cd9f5
Community Member

Issue in "My Stats" (Top Rated Eligible week specifically)

Hello;

I have been noticing that for the past couple of weeks I've been maintaining my JSS of +90% but my top-rated eligible week is stuck at 10 of 16 and not moving further.

I checked the top-rated eligibility criteria and I'm sure I satisfy all of them at the moment.

If someone can help me find why is it happening, I would be really grateful. 

Warm Regards;

Anurag.

5 REPLIES 5
AndreaG

Hi Anurag,

The Top Rated Eligible Weeks metric keeps track of progress by looking at the last 16 weeks as a rolling window. The count is updated every Saturday. You can find a great illustration of how this works in this help article.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
d41cd9f5
Community Member

Hi Andrea;

Thanks for the quick response. I checked this article but I still think my top-rated eligible week should have been more as I have been actively completing projects in the recent weeks plus my JSS is +90%.

Is there any way for you to check from your end that the whole calculation is correct? I was really excited about my Top Rated badge. 

Kind Regards;

Anurag.

Hi Anurag,

Yes, we'll have someone from our team reach out to you via support ticket in order to provide more info on this for your account specifically.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
d41cd9f5
Community Member

Thank you, Andrea;

I think there's some issue as in the article it was mentioned that stats update every Saturday. Today it's Monday, and I noticed no changes in my top-rated eligible weeks.

I had my JSS at 94% plus completed 2 projects in the past week.

Hopefully this thing gets sorted soon.

Regards;

Anurag.

vicenquintero
Community Member

It sometimes takes some days to update. My top rated eligible weeks have updated last Monday.

Saturday-Monday

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members