🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Issue is one of my friend Upwork profile
Page options
mishra_ravimohan
Community Member

Issue is one of my friend Upwork profile

Hello Upwork Team,
One of my friends **Edited for Community Guidelines** is getting this issue in his Upwork profile.

His Upwork profile link is - **Edited for Community Guidelines**

He is not able to ask about this issue in the Upwork community. Because Upwork does not give him access to the Upwork community. He is my good friend that's why he told me to ask about this issue in the Upwork community.

He received the below message on there profile when he click on the help and support tab. He is not able to understand what is the meaning of the below message.

Message - **Edited for Community Guidelines**

He already did one job for there client of 200 USD with a five-star review from a client, and in their Upwork profile, one job of 100 USD is in progress. He does not want suspension from Upwork because he wants to become a long term freelancer on Upwork.

So Upwork Team please tell me what he does to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

His profile is already approved by Upwork. Please check this issue Upwork Team and please support him because he does not want suspension from Upwork.

Please solve this issue as soon as possible.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ravimohan,

We are unable to discuss the details of another user's account with you for privacy reasons. We hope you understand. Please let your friend know to reach out to us on any official Upwork social media channels and we will be more than happy to assist. You can check the direct links in the footer section of the Community as shown in this screenshot.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ravimohan,

We are unable to discuss the details of another user's account with you for privacy reasons. We hope you understand. Please let your friend know to reach out to us on any official Upwork social media channels and we will be more than happy to assist. You can check the direct links in the footer section of the Community as shown in this screenshot.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you

Thank you Aleksandar Sir for reply. I will tell ny friend to connect on social media of Upwrok and solve there issue asap.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members