🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Issue on Help & support page?
Page options
yeasir_arafat_13
Community Member

Issue on Help & support page?

What's wrong with the help & support page?

Well, I was trying to chat with an upwork agent using the "Get help" option, but it's redirecting me to "Ask Data" instead. I find this quite weird! 

11 REPLIES 11
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Yeasir,

I just checked and as a Top Rated Plus freelancer you should have access to all support options via the Get Help button at the bottom left here (here is a screenshot.) It'll ask you to type in your question, then offer possible solutions. If those solutions don't fully address your question, you can scroll down past them, click "Contact Support" and select your question's category. Once you click "Continue," you should see your support options. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi,

I have tried all the things you suggested but they only open the "Ask Data", whichever options I select result is always the same!

Hi Yeasir,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble this caused. Could you please share with us your concern so that we can assist you accordingly or have the correct support team assist you?

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

I tried to accept an invitation but whenever I try to do so it's showing Error 500 (A)

And I tried to report the issue to upwork help support, but there I found another issue,

whenever I try to Contact support using "Get help' option it's redirecting me to "Ask Data"

Thank you for following up with additional information, Yeasir.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

It's been a week, I've been trying to chat with an upwork agent from the help & support page.

But I am unable to do as whenever I click on the "Get Help" option it doesn't work like before rather it's directing me to the frustrating "Ask Data" every single time!

Hi Yeasir,

I checked this to you and was not able to replicate the issue you're describing. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Once you connect with Data, it'll ask you to type in your question, then offer possible solutions. If those solutions don't fully address your question, you can scroll down past them, click "Contact Support" and select your question's category. Once you click "Continue," you should see your support options. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

You said, 

"If those solutions don't fully address your question, you can scroll down past them, click "Contact Support" and select your question's category. Once you click "Continue," you should see your support options. "

let me mark you the problem "click "Contact Support" and select your question's category." here is the problem this is not happening here! I have attached a screenshot

Hi Yeasir,

One of our agents will follow up with you directly to further address this concern.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
fakehaa
Community Member

I have been having the same issue! no one to reach out to, to help resolve my issue

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Fakeha,

Could you please share more information about your concern so that we can assist you accordingly or have the correct support team assist you?

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members