🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Issue reviewing portfolio's images
Page options
faa367d3
Community Member

Issue reviewing portfolio's images

Hello everybody, I'm new here and this is my first post... thanks in advance!

I'm having trouble while checking my uploaded portfolios, whenever I click on an image to view it larger instead of opening it in a new tab it opens a new tab and a download sign pops up asking what to do.
I've tried with Firefox, Edge, and Chrome.
2048px images
1200px images (under 300kb)

Always the same issue.
Am I doing something wrong?
This is the sign that pops up in Firefox, similar on other browsers (always asking what to do)
Anotación 2020-04-09 231308.png

Thanks again!

5 REPLIES 5
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ignacio, 

It seems to be working as designed. I just tried it on your profile, and when I click on "Open a New Tab," it downloads the file automatically. I can confirm this further with the team. 

~ Avery
Upwork
faa367d3
Community Member

Hi Avery, thanks for your reply.
I'm having the same issue in different computers and different browsers, I don't really know how it is supposed to work but mine does not work as others.
Here's a 1 minute video I've screen captured showing how other profiles work vs. mine
**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Thanks again for your reply

Hi Ignacio,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,
No one has contacted yet, is 10 days a "normal" time or does it usaly take  longer?

Thanks again

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ignacio, 

I apologize for the delay. I have followed up with the team so that they can reach out to you to assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members