🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Issue while submit proposal
Page options
ahlawatkirti24
Community Member

Issue while submit proposal

I am getting the below mentioned issue while i want to submit any proposal. Can you please help me with this?You do not meet all the client's preferred qualificationsYou may still submit a proposal, but the client will see that the proposal does not meet the following criteria:VendorType: ALL

4 REPLIES 4
abdelrauof97
Community Member

Hi Kirti, 

Sometimes when the client create a job, he have some prefered qualification like if he wanted someone from a specific country like Egypt or he wanted someone with over 90% Job Success Score. 

but if you think you are the right fit for the job, you can dismiss those prefered qualifications as it is not a must to apply for the job, I have already landed jobs that has prefered qualifications i don't already have but the client don't know all the time where the right freelancer may be. 

petra_r
Community Member

Kirti A wrote:

VendorType: ALL

It is a well known bug that has been around for months now. Just ignore it and apply anyway.

Abdelrauof M wrote:

Hi Kirti, 

Sometimes when the client create a job, he have some prefered qualification like if he wanted someone from a specific country like Egypt or he wanted someone with over 90% Job Success Score. 

You are completely missing the point... When a client chooses "Vendor type: All" then there is no way any freelancer could possibly NOT fit that...

It looks like as it is a bug with the platfrom, i saw many bugs like this before, you can email the upwork support or ignore it anyway.

Abdelrauof M wrote:

It looks like as it is a bug with the platfrom, i saw many bugs like this before, you can email the upwork support or ignore it anyway.

Which part of "it is a well known bug that they have known about for months" was in any way unclear?

There is no point contacting support, the bug is known, has been known for months, they'll probably eventually fix it.

In the meantime, she can ignore it.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths