cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Job Applications

Bruno B Member Since: May 15, 2011
1 of 4
Greetings, first of all, I hope I am at the right part of the forum. So, here's my question - if my memory serves me right, few months ago when I checked job posting that I applied to, I would see my name among the list Applicants. However, now when I apply to the job, my name is not there any more. Same thing applies for interviews, since I was interviewed and Job Posting showed that 0 people were interviewed. Further more, when I click to the Job Application that I applied to, there is an option to Withdraw or Propose different terms. Nevertheless, after clicking on Job Posting, I am able to apply to the same job again? Is this normal behavior since I don't recall it being so some time ago? If this was asked before, please kindly provide link with explanations and sorry for repeating the post. With my best, Bruno Edit: OK, in the meanwhile, I've found a thread where this is still an issue even though it is happening over a month now. Smiley Sad
Rachid Rhyad S Member Since: Nov 23, 2013
2 of 4
Hello, I'm having the same problem, my name isn't showing on the applicants list, is it a bug ? Odesk support !!!
Md. Shojibul I Member Since: Nov 1, 2014
3 of 4
I have face this problem untill 1months. And oDesk doesn't notify me about this problem. That's why I'm bidding many job post in oDesk but I didn't get any response from my client. For this resson I'm wasted time by bidding.
I think, this oDesk Auto Hidden system does not work properly. This system could hide all skillful freelancers by client mistake. This Auto hidden system is good-for-nothing in oDesk. That this reason many skillful freelancer are not happy to work in this marketplace. This is very harmful for oDesk and us (Freelancer). oDesk need to check this system again and update a usefull system in this market place. Because this Auto Hide sytem is useless system in oDesk.
Jyoti P Member Since: Nov 8, 2014
4 of 4

I am also facing this problem

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS