🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Issue with Opening and Viewing Questionnaires...
Page options
victoriamandrew
Community Member

Issue with Opening and Viewing Questionnaires and Forms

Hi, 

I was recently award a contract, yet I am unable to open and work with the forms and questionnaire my new employer has sent be for onboarding. Would this be due to an internet connection issue on my end, or do you have an extraordinarily high volume of traffic on your site lately? Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I do need to complete the onboarding materials and forms ASAP. Thank you in advance! Cheers,

Victoria

2 REPLIES 2
lysis10
Community Member

Victoria A wrote:

Hi, 

I was recently award a contract, yet I am unable to open and work with the forms and questionnaire my new employer has sent be for onboarding. Would this be due to an internet connection issue on my end, or do you have an extraordinarily high volume of traffic on your site lately? Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I do need to complete the onboarding materials and forms ASAP. Thank you in advance! Cheers,

Victoria

The file won't download? You can ask them to email it to you. Or wait a little bit to see if you can download it.

prestonhunter
Community Member

Victoria: Upwork interferes with file transfers for a number of reasons, including security scans, file size, file type, etc.

If you and a client want to exchange files with certainty, then use any of your favorite file transfer tools, such as Dropbox, FTP, email, WeTransfer, Google Drive, etc.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members