🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Issue with Review
Page options
35df6592
Community Member

Issue with Review

I had a hourly contract and completed it successfully. But my client has not reviewed me. I need to contact him but he has blocked me.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Antony V wrote:

I had a hourly contract and completed it successfully. But my client has not reviewed me. I need to contact him but he has blocked me.

So? Be grateful the client has not reviewed you because a client who has blocked a freelancer must not want anything further to do with that freelancer and would obviously leave poor feedback.

You do NOT "need to contact him" and you must stop any attempts to contact him before he reports you for harassment. Your payment will be processed automatically unless the client disputes.

You can just as easily simply close the contract yourself.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Antony V wrote:

So? Be grateful the client has not reviewed you because a client who has blocked a freelancer must not want anything further to do with that freelancer and would obviously leave poor feedback.

You do NOT "need to contact him" and you must stop any attempts to contact him before he reports you for harassment. Your payment will be processed automatically unless the client disputes.

You can just as easily simply close the contract yourself.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Antony,

I checked your contract and would like to confirm that your client has issued a bonus payment. Once our 5 days security period is completed, the funds will become available on your account. To view in what stage your funds are, go to Reports > Overview. 

When you`re working on hourly contracts, you will need to track your time with our Desktop app so that your clients are billed for the hours worked. To learn more about how you`re getting paid on Hourly contracts, check out this Help Article

I would recommend to check out our resources Here and Here, and learn more about getting started on Upwork and how it works. 
If something is still confusing, or you have any additional questions feel free to follow up here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths