cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with balance/get paid method

Highlighted
Oriana L Member Since: Feb 8, 2017
1 of 5
Hi guys, I’ve been working with Upwork since 2017 and at that time I’ve received a payment of $50 for one of my clients but I was not able to get that money directed to my bank because Upwork allow us to do it once we reach $100 -if I understand correctly-. Now I’m back in Upwork and I’ve made more money but I’m not able to see those $50 earnings on the balance, and it’s really important for me to get them into consideration because I was never “paid” for that money on my bank before. I hope you can help me to understand this misunderstanding or issue!
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 5

Hi Oriana,

I would like to confirm that you can keep your funds only for 180 days. After this, they will be pushed to your primary payment method. 
I also checked your account and can see that back in 2017 the funds were withdrawn to your payment method. If you have any additional questions, let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
3 of 5
Thanks for answer, I just want to understand because I’ve never saw those funds on my bank account ($40 or $50), actually the Upwork page didn’t allow me to send funds to my bank if they were not $100 yet, and I’m entering to my Payoneer account now and I am not able to see them neither. I can also see that the last payment credited to my Payoneer account/bank was a $35 amount which was an Upwork reward at that time only, not my funds for my work.
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4 of 5

Hi Oriana,

After setting a payment schedule, your earnings will automatically be released based on the schedule you have set and the balance limit (i.e withdraw earnings after they reach $100). However, you can withdraw your earnings whenever you choose by clicking the 'Get Paid Now' option. Please check out this article for more information. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
5 of 5

Thanks for clarifying Bojan!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS