🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Issue with balance/get paid method
Page options
orianavalentine
Community Member

Issue with balance/get paid method

Hi guys, I’ve been working with Upwork since 2017 and at that time I’ve received a payment of $50 for one of my clients but I was not able to get that money directed to my bank because Upwork allow us to do it once we reach $100 -if I understand correctly-. Now I’m back in Upwork and I’ve made more money but I’m not able to see those $50 earnings on the balance, and it’s really important for me to get them into consideration because I was never “paid” for that money on my bank before. I hope you can help me to understand this misunderstanding or issue!
4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Oriana,

I would like to confirm that you can keep your funds only for 180 days. After this, they will be pushed to your primary payment method. 
I also checked your account and can see that back in 2017 the funds were withdrawn to your payment method. If you have any additional questions, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks for answer, I just want to understand because I’ve never saw those funds on my bank account ($40 or $50), actually the Upwork page didn’t allow me to send funds to my bank if they were not $100 yet, and I’m entering to my Payoneer account now and I am not able to see them neither. I can also see that the last payment credited to my Payoneer account/bank was a $35 amount which was an Upwork reward at that time only, not my funds for my work.

Hi Oriana,

After setting a payment schedule, your earnings will automatically be released based on the schedule you have set and the balance limit (i.e withdraw earnings after they reach $100). However, you can withdraw your earnings whenever you choose by clicking the 'Get Paid Now' option. Please check out this article for more information. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thanks for clarifying Bojan!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members