🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Issue with upgrade membership free to plu...
Page options
dksoni95
Community Member

Issue with upgrade membership free to plus

i not receive a prorated number to upgrade my membership Free to Plus. i am trying all set proper method but not success. also today is 1 March, always i received 60 bids on 1st but till now not received today.

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Deepak,

To learn more about our accepted billing methods and how to add one check out our guide HerePlease be patient for a few more hours and your new connects will be awarded to you. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

but what abour Promo Code where i found this & till now i am not received i alread add Billing Method visa dabit card.

Hi Deepak,

Yes your billing method was verifed and you should be able to upgrade your to our Plus membership plan by going to Settings > Membership&Connects. If you experience any problems with it, let me know. 

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships.

Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

same all steps i am doing but showing this massage "Your monthly renewal is currently being processed. Please check back in a few hours." this massage shoing till morning to till now.

Hi Deepak,

Please be patient until the connects of your new cycle are awarded on your profile and then feel free to upgrade on our Plus plan. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members