🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Issues with instant pay
Page options
kellyboud73
Community Member

Issues with instant pay

Anyone Having Issues With Instant Pay?

I transfered funds to my bank account using instant pay around 2 hours ago and it has not arrived in my bank account yet. It is supposed to take only minutes. I dont know how to contact Upwork. The support chat is a joke, it is a bot. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Kelly,

I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. When using Instant Pay, depending on which bank you use, you may have to allow time for it to process your withdrawal.

If 24 hours pass please follow up with us.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AndreaG

Hi Kelly,

I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. When using Instant Pay, depending on which bank you use, you may have to allow time for it to process your withdrawal.

If 24 hours pass please follow up with us.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea, I litterally just got it, thank goodness! It is only suppossed to take a few minutes and took hours. Thank you so much for responding 🙂

kellyboud73
Community Member

I just received it thank goodness! But it took like 3 hours! 

a01e9387
Community Member

Mine usually only takes about 10 seconds to hit my bank account. But today I'm having the same issue it has been almost an hour and still nothing. I've even transferred it at 11:00 p.m. at night and it took less than 30 seconds to hit my bank so hopefully I will be lucky and get it in a few hours like you did.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members