🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Issues within a contract
Page options
nizamuddin66
Community Member

Issues within a contract

Contract ID: 23464670

I trust Upwork for payments and follow client's instructions to the  best. At first, I had confusion regarding the contract. I waited five days until my client cleared it. He is supposed to pay me a minimum of 300dollars for solving 10000 captchas and asked me to work a minimum of five days a week, 8 hours each day. He asked me to not log the hours on UpWork. He also released the contract of a freelancer in this project who logged hours. I saw on his previous client's history. I kept the record of how many hours I worked on Toptracker as he forbade me to log hours on upwork.

I have attached screenshots of my personal messages and hours worked.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

3 REPLIES 3
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Asif I wrote:
Contract ID: 23464670

I trust Upwork for payments and follow client's instructions to the  best. At first, I had confusion regarding the contract. I waited five days until my client cleared it. He is supposed to pay me a minimum of 300dollars for solving 10000 captchas and asked me to work a minimum of five days a week, 8 hours each day. He asked me to not log the hours on UpWork. He also released the contract of a freelancer in this project who logged hours. I saw on his previous client's history. I kept the record of how many hours I worked on Toptracker as he forbade me to log hours on upwork.

I have attached screenshots of my personal messages and hours worked.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Have you actually been hired by this client? Do you see a job in your job list?

re : "I kept the record of how many hours I worked on Toptracker as he forbade me to log hours on upwork."

If you log hours using Toptracker instead of the Upwork desktop time-tracker tool, then a client can decline to pay you.

Only hours tracked using the Upwork tool are protected.

petra_r
Community Member

Apart from everything else, Captcha Entry is forbidden by Upwork and a horrible, HORRIBLE thing to do as it is only used for spamming and illegal purposes.

NEVER do that again.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths