🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: It is not safe to download this file.
Page options
mushrat-rafid
Community Member

It is not safe to download this file.

Hi,

I'm trying to look at a document on an invitation to interview but I get the message "It is not safe to download this file. If you really want to access this file please contact Customer Support."
Here's the Job link: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Thanks in advance!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mushrat,

Our team has sent you the attachment via ticket, you can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mushrat,

Our team has sent you the attachment via ticket, you can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks for the help! Received the attachments.

Hello, Goran

I have the same problem.

Please solve it.

Thank you in advance!

I am having the same issue. How do I contact someone that can help me with this? There is no way to open a ticket or speak to someone via website.

Michael, there ARE ways to create a support ticket.

But I recommend against involving Upwork Customer Support.

Instead, you can do what I do:

Exchange files on your own terms, whenever you want to, any way you want, without needing to ask anyone else for help.

Use whatever file transfer tools you want to use: FTP, Dropbox, email, USB flash drive, Google Drive, WeTransfer, Microsoft One Drive, etc.

Hi Michael,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with downloading the file.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi I am also facing the same issue, please assit me on this, Thanks.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Syed,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
pujanov69
Community Member

Hi,
I am also having same problem downloading the zip file from this job

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hu Pujan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with the files from the job post. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
317df104
Community Member

I am having same issue while downloading sample file of project I'm asked to do this is what we have till now. I am getting this message :It is not safe to download this file. If you really want to access this file please contact Customer Support.

Hi Khan,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork
8975128f
Community Member

Hi, I am facing the same issue. It's an important file but not being downloading. Kindly work on it

Hi Ibtxaam,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths