cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It is not safe to download this file

Highlighted
Ibrahim T Member Since: Nov 20, 2020
1 of 4

I got my first job. But I have a problem. When I try to download the files sent by the employer, I get an error. "It is not safe to download this file. If you really want to access this file please contact Customer Support." I need these files to do this job.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
BEST ANSWER
2 of 4

Hi Ibrahim,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. 

-Joanne
Untitled

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Ibrahim T Member Since: Nov 20, 2020
3 of 4
I'm designing my employer's business card. This job requires me to learn my employer's contact information. That's why my employer wrote his e-mail address as a message. I think that's why my account has been suspended. Please understand the situation. And activate my account.
Highlighted
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
4 of 4

Hi Ibrahim,

I checked and could see that your profile doesn't have any limitations and it is already active.

I would like to clarify that it is a violation of Upwork’s Terms of Service to request or share this kind of information before a contract starts. Waiting to share this information until a contract starts, can also help keep you safe. Feel free to check this help article for more information. 

~ Nikola

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS