🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Communication error
Page options
rajatdau
Community Member

It means I didn't get any Invite in past 90 days

Hello Community,

Hope everyone is safe and working.

I have been facing this issue from past 90 days. I didn't get any job invite providing I am a top rated freelancer but not even a single query from my manually hand written proposals also. It seems to me kind of a bug. 

Here I am uploading this screenshot which got me thinking, it's not possible and I am not a terrible freelancer who wouldn't even get a text from submitted proposals.

I don't know if anyone can help me or not but it's worth looking into the issue. 90 days are a lot and I didn't get any work from Upwork.  

Take care everyone and be safe.

Rajat

I intend to make Upwork a better place for Freelancers and Clients.
6 REPLIES 6
trendy_minds
Community Member

I applied for a job on March 30, 2021, and the client invited me to an interview on April 5, 2021. On this invitation, Upwork also provided me with ten free connects. But, even today, when I check my stats, it says, "You haven't received any invitations in the past 90 days." Can someone please clarify whether this is an error or what?

Muhammad Shakir T wrote:

On this invitation, Upwork also provided me with ten free connects. But, even today, when I check my stats, it says, "You haven't received any invitations in the past 90 days." Can someone please clarify whether this is an error or what?

That means you were contacted from a proposal you wrote.

You didn't get any unsolicited invites from clients who found you in searches. "Invitations" means clients contacting you without you having applied.

Thank you for your reply, but if that's the case, one client sent me a
message though one of my gigs. Does that count in the invitation? He just
messaged me and said that "i saw you gig and maybe you could help me"
Thanks

Muhammad Shakir T wrote:
Thank you for your reply, but if that's the case, one client sent me a
message though one of my gigs. Does that count in the invitation? 

No, it does not.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Rajat and Muhammad,

Our team will reach out to you both via tickets and will assist you further with your stats. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks Goran.

I intend to make Upwork a better place for Freelancers and Clients.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths