Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's a day after the fiasco started

boshoffirene
Community Guru
Irene B Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
1 of 15

And I still cannot do proper job searches. The page goes white and I am told....this is taking a little longer...blah blah....but nothing happens

Anyone else in the same boat?

v-assari
Ace Contributor
Pia M Member Since: Feb 26, 2015
2 of 15

I'm apparently out of connects (NOT!).

Cleared cache, logged out and back in, and my client still appears in my account.

charlieecpa
Community Leader
Charlie E Member Since: Aug 2, 2015
3 of 15

Pia,

at least you can access the site. I'm getting to stupid French message apologizing for the site being down.

typical Upwork. They post a message on the forum stating that the problem has been resolved when clearly it hasn't.

rahatur
Community Guru
Md Rahatur R Member Since: Apr 17, 2013
4 of 15

The site is totally useless from yesterday. Nothing works!
And to make things worse, my connects has gone to zero (0). How can so many bugs be in one place. I think upwork is clearly missing a technical project manager.

colettelewis
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
5 of 15

Yesterday was impossible (today is marginally better - but things are still sticking between internal links). I did send a request to CS though and this morning I received the reply that my problem seemed a little more complex than they first thought and it has been escalated to tehchnical support!Smiley LOL

noirre
Community Guru
Hanna N Member Since: Jun 17, 2015
6 of 15

Haven't you learned Nichola that there aren't simple problems in UpWork, only complex ones. Smiley Wink

Unless of course we are talking about changing something like the name of an application or the term "available less than 10 hours"...

colettelewis
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
7 of 15

Anyway, back to my assertion that things are better today - actually, not. I cannot reach any of my pages the tool bars are missing - and a client from Elance has just told me that she will not be joining the Upwork fiasco. She says the site is impossible to navigate.

So I will follow what is happening on Facebook (pity about all the lies and reassurances) and wait for improvements if there are any.

If ever I complained about oDesk - I apologize - it was a dream compared to this mess.

elastella
Community Guru
Ela K Member Since: Feb 9, 2015
8 of 15

That's what I keep getting, again and again...

Screen Shot 2015-09-09 at 10.41.22.png

boshoffirene
Community Guru
Irene B Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
9 of 15

Ugh! Just noticed that not a single job I applied for yesterday went through, although my connects' tally went down. Today, I have managed to apply for ONE....and I think it is a fluke, as I am unable to apply for more....little wheel keeps on turning....and the page does not load.

This is a majorly UGHY!!! situation. 

kugrin
Community Guru
Krisztina U Member Since: Aug 7, 2009
10 of 15

This is ridiculous. I am trying to withdraw my money since I have lost all trust and faith in this site after yesterday's misinformation, and there is an endless loop between job feed, get paid, log in, job feed. How and when can I make my withdrawal?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS