Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It seems that UpWork doesn't care about their users

Highlighted
Community Guru
Luce N Member Since: Oct 9, 2016
11 of 13

In the beginning of your message, you said:

"'I'm CEO of a Software Development company that use UpWork as a client generation platform. In most cases, it proves to be useful and we found a lot of decent partners via this network. But what happened in the past couple of weeks makes me furious."

Well, I'm not sure that's how you're supposed to use Upwork, so they might be furious at you.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
12 of 13

Luce N wrote:

"'I'm CEO of a Software Development company that use UpWork as a client generation platform. In most cases, it proves to be useful and we found a lot of decent partners via this network. But what happened in the past couple of weeks makes me furious."

Well, I'm not sure that's how you're supposed to use Upwork, so they might be furious at you.

Not sure what you mean, his agency has billed over $ 70k (and the post was from January) - I understood him to mean he uses Upwork to find clients on, as do you and I...

Highlighted
Community Guru
Luce N Member Since: Oct 9, 2016
13 of 13

Well, Petra, to me this seems to imply that working on Upwork is how he gets the clients for his other company, which is not the kind of process I would brag about. But of course, I might be wrong.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS