🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Its more than a month done 4 jobs earned ...
Page options
ar-at-work
Community Member

Its more than a month done 4 jobs earned 100$+ still not recieved the Rising talent batch!

Super frustrated, After applying for soo many job proposals, I am getting ignored by the clients as they are not able to see my profile and reach out to me. I understand that I do not have a JSS but to get the JSS atleast ,I should be able to crack some clients. Atleast i should get the Rising Talent Badge if not the JSS I am really good at what I do, but not getting attention by the cliets is very frustrating. Please help!

3 REPLIES 3
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hemant,

Please note that the Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Regarding Job Sucess Score, more than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects. Since not all projects and clients are equal, the length of time will vary. Nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects. The projects need to be with at least three different clients and take place within a 24-month period. You can check out this help article for more information on JSS.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Exactly I followed this blog Aleksandar to get eligible for Rising Talent badge. I did it all what it takes you can have a check by going to my profile. I am not understanding what to do in this situation please help.

Hi Hemant,

You can continue delivering great results on your projects and you will receive your Job Success Score soon. Once you earn your JSS, you can start working toward Top-Rated status.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths