🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Ive Earned 1400 dollars on upwork and I h...
Page options
pierre_buys
Community Member

Ive Earned 1400 dollars on upwork and I have the other citeria, can we move to top-rated please?

Ive Earned 1400 dollars on upwork and I have the other citeria, can we move to top-rated please?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Pierre,

Recent account holds refers to policy violations or performance notifications you've received in the past 90 days. After about 3 months it will be removed and your account may be considered for Top Rated badge.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
joansands
Community Member

You have to be 90% or above for 13 out of 16 weeks to get Top Rated. Look at your stats.

Hi Joan, Which I have:
Job Success score
100% Job Success
Last updated Jun 9
Clients who would recommend you
100%
Long-term clients
8%
Top Rated eligible weeks
16 of 16

Do your stats say you are top rated for 16 out of 16 weeks? How could that be? It takes some time before you get a JSS. To be Top Rated, you have to have a JSS of 90% or above for 13 out of 16 weeks.

Ive been using Upwork for months I don't understand what you mean how could that be? Ive been looking at the countdown week 12 of 16, 13 of 16 as I was working. I have completed alot of good work for happy customers.

Joan, Rising Talent weeks count toward top rated eligiblity.

Hi Pierre,

Recent account holds refers to policy violations or performance notifications you've received in the past 90 days. After about 3 months it will be removed and your account may be considered for Top Rated badge.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank You Aleksander that was the answer I was looking for, not just look at your stats, look at yours stars I've I have done that. Now I know.

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Pierre,

Thanks for reaching out. I checked and it seems that you are not meeting all the requirements for becoming a Top Rated. Kindly, follow up on our Help Article about Becoming Top Rated and compare the requirements with your My Stats page.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I have read the top-rated requirements alot, is it because of the account hold? this was discussed with upwork support and resolved. The client mentioned working outside the platform and I did not. Was resolved.

In essence, you have not been working on Upwork long enough to get the Top Rated rating. Read your stats.

Joan S wrote:

In essence, you have not been working on Upwork long enough to get the Top Rated rating. Read your stats.

Yes he has.

The account hold is the problem, but if the account hold was resolved and he was found to not have done anything wrong, that can be resolved.

It might just take some persistent talking to support...

Thanks, Petra. I learn something every day here.  🙂

Hi Petra thanks for the feedback and I'm clear that its the account hold holding me back, I get upwork help centre and have made enquiries and the all say solved after the system suggests answers - where do I get an actual support person to politely ask some questions pls?

Pierre B wrote:

Hi Petra thanks for the feedback and I'm clear that its the account hold holding me back, I get upwork help centre and have made enquiries and the all say solved after the system suggests answers - where do I get an actual support person to politely ask some questions pls?

I'll flag your post so a moderator can escalate your case.

If you were found not to have done anything wrong, your account hold should have been purged.

They should do it now if it wasn't done then.

Hi Petra
Ive waited and I obey the terms of upwork and I know there are requirements for getting your profile to Top- rated. I realise theres a 3 month cooldown after an account hold but mine was resolved after originated from the client themself asking about how much the upwork commision is.
Ive just finished another great project for a 1000 usd with a very happy client and I have more than 16 out of 16 weeks Top-reated eligibility. 
Im commited to the terms of upwork, and brining my side to the great work we can do. What can I do to get more invites from corporate or clients looking for experts? or getting top rated please?
Thanks Again Pierre

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths