Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JOB SUCCESS SCORE

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Chilkundasubrahman R Member Since: Jul 11, 2016
1 of 2

I am not getting any propeer reply on Job success score (JSS) from service provider.

I am corresponding for pas 15 days. Service provider gve irrelevant reply.

first they replied as Under:- 

MY Query 

**edited for Community Guidelines**

THEN I WAITED FOR 2 TO 3 DAYS.
I GET A FOLLOWING REPLY.

IS THE ABOVE REPLY REVELANT TO MY QUERY OR WAHT UPWORK HAS COMMITTED IN THE PREVIOUS PARA.?

NOW I QUERIED AS BELOW.

NOW I REQUEST UPWORK COMMUNITY TO GET ME PROPER JUSTICE ON JSS

PLEASE HELP ME. BECAUSE OF THE IRREVLANT ISSUES ARE NOT BEEN SOLVED.
I REQUEST ONCE AGAIN UP WORKCOMMUNITY TO HELP ME.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 2

Hi Chilkundasubrahman, 

I have edited your post because it has violated the Community Guidelines. Please take note that when posting in the Community, you need to abide by these guidelines. 

Valeria has replied to your post on this thread about how we'll be unable to share with you the details of how a certain feedback may affect your score. And the support team has explained in detail why your Job Success Score slipped. 

To reiterate, please take note that some of your feedback has slipped the rolling window. From the most recent Job Success Score update last August 21 (24 months - August 21, 2014 to August 21, 2016, 1 year - August 21, 2016 to August 21, 2016, and 6-months - March 21, 2016 to August 21, 2016), any good or bad feedback you received prior to the start date of the rolling window is not included in the JSS computation. Whichever score is the highest in either the 24-months, 12-months, and the 6-month computation is your JSS score. I checked your account and your JSS computation is correct. 

You may check out this article to know how to improve your JSS here.

Chilkundasubrahman R

-Avery
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS