cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JOBS Not Showing Up in my Job Feed But Do Show in RSS Feed

Community Guru
Jean S Member Since: Oct 22, 2007
1 of 3

I have just found 4 jobs in my RSS feed that have not been posted in my Job Category.

I subscibe to the RSS feed for Resume & Cover Letters.

4 jobs going back 14 hours are showing there.

My job feed has the last job posted as showing 19 hours ago.

Coul;d we please get this fixed immediately and why on earth is this happening????

So disappointed in the new site and it's not working properly.

Going back over the last week, I've found at least a dozen that did not show in the Job Feed but are in the RSS feed. The feed is Resumes & Cover Letters.

As well, when I do a client search for a Resume writer the list that gets returned to me has basically no resume writers and everything else but resume writers.

At 1 p.m. EST I sent a support ticket. I can't wait to see how long it takes to get an answer and get this fixed. That's 16 jobs I never knew existed and did not apply to. Most likely way too late to apply now.

This is not my idea of a more professional site and I urge others to start checking their RSS feed.

Community Guru
Ela K Member Since: Feb 9, 2015
2 of 3

I haven't even checked the RSS feed yet. It seemed like there were less jobs posted the last couple of days but I assumed it was because of the "maintenance work".

But when I click on my "recommended" job feed - which I usually ignore as those jobs are never really a good fit - nothing is sorted properly. 

The first posting is 10 days old, a few down it's 3 days old, followed by 6 and 12 days old.

So basically, it is rather messy and displaying old jobs at the top.

I guess it is a bug that needs fixing as well.

Community Guru
Suzanne N Member Since: Aug 15, 2012
3 of 3

Ela,

The recommended job feed has always been a few days behind. I don't think it the 2.5 years I have been on here it has worked right. If you check though your categories it should show newest jobs correctly.

Jean,

The Feed has always shown jobs that the are not seen in your job feed. I wrote about this months ago. I am not sure if they are selecting what you see or if it is just some weird glitch, but it has been this way for some time.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS