Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: JS Rate down Without any Issue

Highlighted
Community Guru
Mr M Member Since: Apr 27, 2013
11 of 16
So its mean just a 5* public feedback is useless . You will be suspended from this flatform after few months . Huh wat the heck .
"One thing I know, that I know nothing. This is the source of my wisdom"
Highlighted
Community Guru
Krisztina U Member Since: Aug 7, 2009
12 of 16

@Mr M wrote:
So its mean just a 5* public feedback is useless . You will be suspended from this flatform after few months . Huh wat the heck .

It is true that the star ratings no longer matter. They're not even visible in the hiring interface. I would suggest you prepare your client for the question by asking "how likely would you to recommend me" on a scale of 1 to 10. I promise you that clients are not aware that a rating of less than 9 is going to hurt the freelancer, or that it will even affect the freelancer.

Please don't mind me saying this, and it's entirely unrelated to the topic, but a period is used right after the last letter of the word that is ending the sentence. You don't need this additional space . It's no big deal, but little things tend to make the biggest difference!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jean S Member Since: Oct 22, 2007
13 of 16

@Krisztina U wrote:

It is true that the star ratings no longer matter. They're not even visible in the hiring interface.

The star rating is still visable for me when I am looking at people to hire. I have a job posted right now and all of them have star ratings .

Highlighted
Community Guru
Krisztina U Member Since: Aug 7, 2009
14 of 16

@Jean S wrote:

@Krisztina U wrote:

It is true that the star ratings no longer matter. They're not even visible in the hiring interface.

The star rating is still visable for me when I am looking at people to hire. I have a job posted right now and all of them have star ratings .

@Jean S wrote:

@Krisztina U wrote:

Good to know, thanks. So I am in the crappy group of an A/B test then that can't see them. Jean, please have your group win the test. I hate not being able to see the star ratings easily. In fact, I've seen profiles that missed the total star rating entirely.

Community Guru
Jean S Member Since: Oct 22, 2007
15 of 16

Oh great...that's the last thing that should be removed. How about they fix all the problems before starting new things.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Iftikhar I Member Since: Mar 10, 2015
16 of 16

Jean

If i am not wrong did you lose your JS from 100% to 94% with low rating contract which you have discussed on the forum?

Sorry if I have right to ask or not but I would like to know if that low rating contract was the reason.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS