cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JS% for clients?

raitiss
Raitis S Member Since: Jun 26, 2015
11 of 16

I totally agree with Preston, because at the moment there is lot of information on the clients that can be used to evaluate the client and make decision to try to get the job or its better be off without him. Some statistical information will not give anything, it won't help in anyway, because how for me can help Clients JSS e.g. 78%? I don't know that for this formula makes more weight --> maybe larger weight is on amount spent together on site, maybe on hire rate, maybe on feedback, etc. --> it's not possible to know and won't make any help at all. For me helpful is information about clients job acceptance rate, average hourly price paid, etc., not some statistical information. You should use your own brain and decide which positions you count as more important, which ones is less important and based on that make decision do You want to work with him or not.

stephenbrightman
Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
12 of 16

Preston says

"What more do you want?"

Every past job listed , with the feedback given to them and the feedback given by them.

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
13 of 16

Stephen... Excellent pint. I think some or all of that client feedback history has been promised, but isn't in evidence now. I think that this may be more of a but than a policy decision. Would love to see this resolved so that the info is displayed.

I'm sure many people would agree that they're more interested in how clients rated contractors, more than how contractors rated clients. But would like to see both.

stephenbrightman
Community Guru
14 of 16

"Stephen... Excellent pint."

I intend to have several of those tonight....

stephenbrightman
Community Guru
15 of 16

... and I did ...Man Wink

suznee
Community Guru
Suzanne N Member Since: Aug 15, 2012
16 of 16

I wondered if you were going to catch that Stephen... ha ha !! Smiley Tongue

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS