Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JS score + merged/paused/dead contracts

Highlighted
Community Guru
Isabelle Anne A Member Since: May 19, 2014
31 of 32

"And the option "successfully completed" wouldn't be available to the client - why? 

Is that something you know for sure? Because I thing you got it wrong."

No, it's definitely something I don't know for sure. I would love to be wrong in this case! Can anyone (mods or freelancers who are also clients) tell me if there is an option to mark "job successfully completed" on contracts where no money was charged/no work was done?

If there is that option, then great! I have nothing to complain about Smiley Happy

*EDIT*

I'm so sorry Ela, Valeria & all! I've just seen Valeria's 2nd response now:

"- Even if no money was paid on the contract after the update, the client still has an option to mark the contract as successfully completed."

That's all I needed to know Smiley Happy Thank you very much and sorry for repeatedly posting in the already-overpopulated freelancers section!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Setu M Member Since: Jan 26, 2014
32 of 32

No problem Isabelle, you had a problem that you wanted clarified. And just to add, the "option" is not available because it is merged - but because it always shows once a contract is closed. That's the one thing you always get to do, state why the contract was closed.

Also about the $0, the $0 itself does NOT affect the JS score. It is the negative feedback. If I got a positive feedback on a $0 job, my score would go up. That is what the Mods meant. If you do not believe look at my previous post and you will see Valeria "kudoed" the explanation without any corrections.

The Mods have to always be guarded about what they divulge here. So sometimes they cannot give all the information. But you will notice that they will correct you if you are wrong, but leave it if you are right, on something they cannot share too much information on. Just something I have picked up on over time.

***Edited to add***

JS score and its calculation is my pet project here, and I have a bit more information than most. Some of this information I cannot share also unless or until it is released to the Community. I do not know it all, but I will not post something that is incorrect and hammer at it. This is why I am still waiting on the added information to be released, that Garnor promised.

---- easy like Sunday morning ----
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS