ghelaytin

JSS Decreased from 88 to 70 and then 67

Good day!

I started to work last May 2017 and I got a success rate of 88% after two months then last month it turns 70% and now its 67% only. I don't understand why my Job success rate decreasing, I still have my work until now, I am just not active in applying for a job as I only working part-time and currently not that looking for a job. I don't have any negative feedback, I just have one contract that I've ended because the client was so unresponsive and it's been idle for a month but it's not showing in my profile as I don't have activity from that work.

Can someone help me, and explain why this happens? I am really stressing about it.

5 REPLIES 5

Hi Angela,

Your Job Success Score drops when one of the following happens between updates:

• You receive poor public or private feedback from one or more clients.
  • Jobs you completed in the past are no longer considered because they are outside the score's time frame.
  • Jobs with no earnings or no feedback become counted in your score, either because they were closed or because several months have passed since you received a payment.

You may check out this link for further information.

ghelaytin

I am weekly receiving payments straight from May until now, that is why I am very confused about my job success score, and I dont have any bad public feedback, my communication to my clients is good.

You may have received lower private feedback than public. For instance, the 4.85 client (or someone else) may have rated you as someone they wouldn't recommend. Cancellations or refunds that don't show on your public profie can also affect JSS score (if you have any of those). 

Long-term clients boost your rating, so the loss of one may cause a drop. 

On your stats page you will see what percentage of clients would recommend you and your long-term client percentages. 

ghelaytin

The 4.85 client was rehiring me, and I think my commitment and communication with other client is precisely good. I dont have any refunds, I just have one ended contract but it has no activity at all.
ghelaytin

Its just feels so unfair decreasing success rate just like that. Its like from 88% to 67% in a month.