Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSS Drop due to Private Feedback

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
21 of 24

Hi Arif,

Yes, that is correct but do note that a freelancer can still use the perk two weeks after their Job Success Score drops below 90%.

Untitled
ekhmoi
Arif M Member Since: May 31, 2017
22 of 24

Oh didn't know about that.

I guess in my case I cant do anything else...

I have 13/16 Top Rated Eligible weeks. And Super fair client left me a private feedback which dropped my JSS from 99% to 87% (Just a day before I was getting my TopRated Badge) Smiley Sad
Screen Shot 2017-08-21 at 12.56.40.png

barada00
Community Guru
Baris A Member Since: Mar 15, 2017
23 of 24

@Arif M wrote:

I have 13/16 Top Rated Eligible weeks. And Super fair client left me a private feedback which dropped my JSS from 99% to 87% (Just a day before I was getting my TopRated Badge) Smiley Sad
Screen Shot 2017-08-21 at 12.56.40.png

You just need a couple of good reviews in the next 2 weeks and you'll be top rated. 1 in 9 clients didn't recommend you, so it doesn't seem hard to make it 1 in 10 or 11 to be on the safe side...

johelbs
Ace Contributor
Johel B Member Since: Jan 24, 2016
24 of 24

@Arif M wrote:

I've been checking your profile, Arif. You have a great Work History and Feedback, which makes me think, what's the point of clients giving a great public feedback (to the extent of writing compliments and awesome comments) while placing an awful Private Feedback?

It just doesn't make sense, and it's not ethical/professional. Clients —and freelancers— should be consistent throughout the work process, including feedback. Upwork provides many channels of communication, and I've never seen a: "Hey, Freelancer! I didn't quite like this, could you please improve...?"

I still think that the JSS System have room for improvement. Good luck on the way back to Top Rated!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS