🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: JSS - From 100% to 90%! Why?
Page options
malocus_d
Community Member

JSS - From 100% to 90%! Why?

Hi,

So, I've had a 100% JSS, and now it falls to 90%, and I don't have any negative feedback. I'm constantly working, and all feedback from clients is 5 stars.

I don't understand why that happened?

9 REPLIES 9
petra_r
Community Member

Luka M wrote:

and all feedback from clients is 5 stars.

It isn't.

It seems your last client wasn't as understanding of your personal problems as you thought they were, and gave their private feedback accordingly.

Well, that is really not cool. I would have given him his money back if he told me anything.

Luka M wrote:

Well, that is really not cool. I would have given him his money back if he told me anything.

That would have made no difference. Fully refunded contracts are contracts with nothing paid, which also negatively affect the JSS.

Luka M wrote:

Is there any way I can change that? Contact the client or something? What would you recommend?.

Not really, and leave the client in peace, they could not change their private feedback even if they wanted to. Just make sure that future jobs go well and try to avoid personal problems affecting your work.

I know it's easier said than done, but in Freelancing that is pretty important.

Edited to add: I missed that you are top-rated. Consider using your top-rated perk.

Is there any way I can change that? Contact the client or something? What would you recommend?

Petra R wrote:

Luka M wrote:

and all feedback from clients is 5 stars.

It isn't.

It seems your last client wasn't as understanding of your personal problems as you thought they were, and gave their private feedback accordingly.

Yeah, but could be worse. Some freelancers go as far as providing a verdict on the work they did, in feedback to the client! Something like, "Job was completed successfully and up to spec". Such ones are often stunned to find the client thinks otherwise.

Will the OP not consider using his perk to remove the impact on his JSS only?

Most people who plunge to 90% eventually lose TR.

Abinadab A wrote:Will the OP not consider using his perk to remove the impact on his JSS only?

Most people who plunge to 90% eventually lose TR.

Good point, I totally missed that he's top rated!

Luka, you may want to use your top-rated perk as Abinadab suggested

Oh, okay. I didn't even know I could do that. Thank you!

Luka M wrote:

Oh, okay. I didn't even know I could do that. Thank you!

Only once every 10 contracts and 3 months, and you need to be bleeping sure the contract you exclude from the JSS calculation is really what caused the drop... 

Yes, I was really surprised to find this out.

He was satisfied with my work but ok water under the bridge.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths