cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSS Non-Exclusive freelancer

Liudmyla K Member Since: Apr 6, 2018
1 of 3
Hello, we have an agency on Upwork. One of our Non-Exclusive freelancer has been working as a member of it recently. I mean, he doesn't work on other contracts (only agency's contracts). All his contracts are implemented on 5 stars and have good feedbacks. But our Non-Exclusive freelancer has JSS 70% and it goes down. Could you explain the reason of it? Could it be due to the fact that he works only as a member of our agency?
Should he also work as independent freelancer to have normal JSS?
Thank you.
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
BEST ANSWER
2 of 3

@Liudmyla K wrote:
 But our Non-Exclusive freelancer has JSS 70% and it goes down. Could you explain the reason of it? Could it be due to the fact that he works only as a member of our agency?
Should he also work as independent freelancer to have normal JSS?

No, it has nothing to do with that, he's getting poor private feedback.

Ask him to go to his myStats page and look at his "clients ...recommend" percentage...

Maclin M Member Since: Sep 21, 2017
3 of 3

Hello, I know this post is done, but please let me ask a follow up question.

If I am a non-exclusive agency member, will my works from my agency contracts contribute to my freelancer account? Cause I am currently an owner of a new agency, the JSS that appears on my profile is that of my freelancer account, I believe this is becuase the agebcy is not yet qualified for JSS.

I am currently top rated, and the agency is in rising talent, and in order for the agency to be top rated, I need to maintain my top rates status as the owner. Now, can I just work on projects under my agency and still maintain that status through works from there? Or should I also work as a individual freelancer?

PS: I know that my JSS should be the JSS of the agency, but my current JSS is from my individual account because the agency is not eligible yet.

Thank you in advance for your answer.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS