🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » JSS Not Updated Since Last 25 Days
Page options
gajera_sandeep
Community Member

JSS Not Updated Since Last 25 Days

Hello Upwork Team,

My job success score hasn't changed in the last 24 days (Updated 2 times in this period in the gap of 2 weeks), but I've done about 5 jobs, and all are very good feedback with 5 Star ratings.

-> 6th March  My JSS 97%

-> 5th April My JSS  97%

In between these 25 days, I completed 5 Jobs With 5 stars, and I am working with this client on running a job currently.

What do I actually do? Can anyone tell me the solution or the way to the solution?

Thank's in advance!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

No, that doesn't mean it has to change. The public stars are meaningless and have little impact, if any. Only the private feedback matters for the JSS calculation. Maybe the clients didn't give you 10/10. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Sandeep G wrote: My job success score hasn't changed in the last 24 days (Updated 2 times in this period in the gap of 2 weeks),

Just because it updated (and it has), does not mean it will change. The closer you get to 100%, the more outcomes it takes to make a difference. That's how percentages work. It's basic maths.

97% is excellent. Don't worry about it.

Thanks for the replay.

My concern is the JSS formula as per my understanding

(successful contract outcomes - negative contract outcomes) / total outcomes

If i completed a more successful  job with 5 stars then i should be change JSS 

Then why is it not reflected can you please check my profile with my past and running jobs 

Thanks

No, that doesn't mean it has to change. The public stars are meaningless and have little impact, if any. Only the private feedback matters for the JSS calculation. Maybe the clients didn't give you 10/10. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members