🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » JSS Not Updating
Page options
62fef859
Community Member

JSS Not Updating

Hi, 

My JSS score does not seem to be changing. My first JSS score was 89% around 2-3 months back. After that, I completed several contracts but the JSS is not moving at all. I was expecting it to go up today as before today's update I completed 3 contracts (all with 5-star reviews) in the last 2 weeks but my JSS is still stuck at 89%. Could this be a bug? 

Best, 
Hassaan

1 REPLY 1
759e32fa

Hi Syed,

Your Job Success score is updated every two weeks, and it’s important to note any movement in this score (either up or down) reflects both recent activity and activity over a longer period of time. Because we look at trends over a 24-month period, you can see your score change, even without recently closed contracts, due to past jobs slipping out of the 24-month window. Many factors go into your JSS calculation, including public and private feedback given when the contract is closed, the weight of the contract, etc. We won't be able to share information about any specific feedback, but you can check the explanation of how your score is calculated here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members