🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » JSS Reviews
Page options
helal_shahriar
Community Member

JSS Reviews

I was having 98% jss and used to be a top rated freelancer. I was pretty happy about it. This week it fell down 98 to 88% whereas I got a five score comments and no bad comments. In these couple of weeks I had been working with two my regular clients. It is really frustrating. I know I can hop right back. But can anyone please halp me to sort out the issue so that I can be cautious in future. Thanks. And honest request to upwork to review the same.

2 REPLIES 2
cybermessiah
Community Member

Some time ago when I had similar situation the Upwork support suggested to close some of the dormant projects. 

petra_r
Community Member

You have 20 contracts in progress. If you can get a handful of those closed with good feedback, you should catch up again.

Did you have any contracts close without anything having been paid (ever) under them in the last 2 weeks? Any contracts that have been open for 2+ months or more and nothing has ever been paid? Anything fully refunded?

What does your private feedback percentage look like? (The "clients who would recommend" percentage on your My Stats page.)

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members