🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: JSS Score Decresssed
Page options
kthshawon
Community Member

JSS Score Decresssed

Hi Upwork,
My JSS was 87% 3 weeks ago but in recent last week's update its went to 85%. Though this time I didn't find any new projects or completed any. but the thing is I have 3 projects still running which project client not replying for more than 1 year. is that can be a reason to lower my JSS? if I end those three projects will this affect more on my JSS ? (which means it will go lower?) . Please let me know why my JSS score decreasing without doing anything. 

4 REPLIES 4
martina_plaschka
Community Member

The JSS can change even if you do nothing. because the 6/12/24 months time windows change. 

Contracts that are ongoing have absolutely nothing to do with it. 

You need to make your clients happier to improve your JSS.

what if I end the contract which the client not replying more than 1 year. I did their project but after they just vanished. if I do that will it improve my JSS or if I keep those will this lower my JSS? 

Khandaker Touheed H wrote: if I do that will it improve my JSS or if I keep those will this lower my JSS? 

Those contracts have and will have no effect at all either way unless the client leaves feedback

Khandaker Touheed H wrote:

what if I end the contract which the client not replying more than 1 year. I did their project but after they just vanished. if I do that will it improve my JSS or if I keep those will this lower my JSS? 

Contracts that are ongoing have absolutely nothing to do with it. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members