🐈 Community
» Forums » Freelancers » JSS Score Decresssed
Page options
kthshawon
Community Member

JSS Score Decresssed

Hi Upwork,
My JSS was 87% 3 weeks ago but in recent last week's update its went to 85%. Though this time I didn't find any new projects or completed any. but the thing is I have 3 projects still running which project client not replying for more than 1 year. is that can be a reason to lower my JSS? if I end those three projects will this affect more on my JSS ? (which means it will go lower?) . Please let me know why my JSS score decreasing without doing anything. 

4 REPLIES 4
martina_plaschka
Community Member

The JSS can change even if you do nothing. because the 6/12/24 months time windows change. 

Contracts that are ongoing have absolutely nothing to do with it. 

You need to make your clients happier to improve your JSS.

what if I end the contract which the client not replying more than 1 year. I did their project but after they just vanished. if I do that will it improve my JSS or if I keep those will this lower my JSS? 

Khandaker Touheed H wrote: if I do that will it improve my JSS or if I keep those will this lower my JSS? 

Those contracts have and will have no effect at all either way unless the client leaves feedback

Khandaker Touheed H wrote:

what if I end the contract which the client not replying more than 1 year. I did their project but after they just vanished. if I do that will it improve my JSS or if I keep those will this lower my JSS? 

Contracts that are ongoing have absolutely nothing to do with it. 

Latest Articles
Upcoming Events
Feb 13
Feb 28
Upwork Community Virtual Hour
Community Hour English
Mar 28
Upwork Virtual Community Hour
Community Hour English
Learning Paths