🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » JSS Score / Top Rated Eligible Weeks Not Upd...
Page options
gajera_sandeep
Community Member

JSS Score / Top Rated Eligible Weeks Not Updated

Hi there,

My JSS Score / Top Rated Eligible Weeks was not updated after I completed jobs successfully with 5 stars. In my dashboard, it showing me my badge: Last updated Mar 20.I attached a screenshot.

Can anyone help me?

Waiting for your response,

Regards

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
deardipu
Community Member

Hi Sandeep, 

I've assumed that there may be an issue for updating JSS on time. Because my JSS last update date was 20th March. So it should have been updated on 3rd April. But it has been not updated yet. 

Hope Upwork team may be working on it to fix. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
nyonomega0
Community Member

The JSS/Top-rated eligible weeks have not been updated for me as well, so you're not alone.

Anyways, can someone take a moment to explain to me how can the 'clients who would recommend you' rate (In OP's case it's 100%) be higher than the JSS?

c314983b
Community Member

My JSS also says last updated on 20 March, yet the eligible weeks decreased 

To Reham,

As your JSS is 88% and there is a problem for updating JSS. And eligible weeks depend on JSS, so eligible weeks has been decreased by default. 

What you can do:

• Case-1: after fixing JSS issue via upwork team, if your jss goes up 90%+ and eligible weeks keep its decreased value, by then you can talk to support. But wait to see what's going to happen. 

• Case-2: after fixing JSS issue via upwork team, if your jss goes up 90%+ and eligible weeks update its value, by then it will be okay to you.

• Case-3: after fixing JSS issue via upwork team, if your jss does not go up 90%+ and eligible weeks keep its decreased value, by then it will be also okay to you.

deardipu
Community Member

Hi Sandeep, 

I've assumed that there may be an issue for updating JSS on time. Because my JSS last update date was 20th March. So it should have been updated on 3rd April. But it has been not updated yet. 

Hope Upwork team may be working on it to fix. 

tagrendy
Community Member

It usually lags, for me it always updates late Mondays.

Hi Tatevik, 

For me it always updates on late Sunday. Actually it is updated on Sunday evening according to UTC-0 time. As my time zone is 6 hours ahead from that time, that's why I get updated on Sunday late night. Haha

For you, time difference between UTC-0 and your local time is higher, that's why you usually get it lately. Haha

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members