🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » JSS Scores...What is all the fuss about them?
Page options
penngrp
Community Member

JSS Scores...What is all the fuss about them?

Question who would you select a person with a 77% JSS (Me) or someone with a 90% JSS? Don't worry I know 2 or 3 of you would choose the person with a 90% JSS, and why not he has an MBA and a Phd. Not to mention he has written or revieweed morethan 2000 business plan, plus he was a loan officer; I mean who can compete with that experience.

There is more in the past 3 days this amazing individual has completed 3 business plans and received glowing reviews. Amazingly he was kind enough to do these plans for $5 each. I know some of you are thinking that these three jobs were posted by people he knows so that he will only have to pay $1 in fees, and get an inrease in his JSS, but I say you are wrong.

In fact of the 28 completed jobs he has done he has been kind enough to do 17 of these jobs at $5 each. Yes, where most people would have charged anywhere from $4,000 to $17,000 or more (Making UpWork $800 to $3,400 in fees) this kind soul only made a total of $85, but he did get 17 excellent reviews, so there is no doubt he did a great job and is esrving of his 90% JSS, which no doubt will increase next week based on the three projects he completed this weekend.

Another great thing about this individual is that although he lives in California, he still has a place in his heart for Nigeria, as he is kind enough to only charge  individuals from there $5, and miraculously all of there plans are finished in one day.

Only strange thingis those customers who are not from Nigeria and have paid or will be paying more than $5 take a considerable amount of time longer to receive their work.

But as UpWork keeps saying the JSS works great, so who am I to disagree.

2 REPLIES 2
a_lipsey
Community Member

Do you have an actual question?

If you believe someone is breaking TOS, then go to their profile and flag it with the reason. 

lysis10
Community Member

People seem to think nobody would hire a 96%-er (me) over someone with a 100%. As you know, 100% is the only goal you should ever strive for, so I sit in all my sadness as people just throw money at me and I can't get to 100% 😞  If I had shame, I might be embarrassed of my not-100% JSS.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members