🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » JSS/ Top Rated Status
Page options
swayam1989
Community Member

JSS/ Top Rated Status

Hi,

I am little bit confused. I have already done 5 jobs. My total earrnings is 900+ and in some days it will reach around 1500+ as one job is in progress.

Will I receive top rated status and when Will i get jss score??
2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Swayam,

More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects, and nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects. To learn more about Job Success Score, check out this Help Article. To learn more about the requirements you will need to fulfill to become a Top Rated freelancer, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Swayam G wrote:
Will I receive top rated status and when Will i get jss score??

You seem to have 3 completed contracts with feedback so far. You need 4 to 6+ from at least 2 different clients to get a Job Success Score.

Once you get a Job Success Score, it has to be and stay at 90% or better for a minimum of 13 (out of any given 16) weeks before you become eligible for top rated, and you'll have to fulfill all these requirements:

• A current Job Success Score of 90% or higher
  • First hire on Upwork was more than 90 days ago
  • Maintained  a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks
  • A 100% complete profile  (90% for those who brought their profiles over from Elance)
  • 12-month earnings of at least $1,000
  • Up-to-date availability (if unavailable now, set a date estimate)
  • An account in good standing with no recent account holds
  • Activity on the platform (proposal, accepted invitation, or earnings) in the past 90 days

(source)

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members