🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » JSS Update
Page options
chitras07
Community Member

JSS Update

I had my JSS score 88% which was last updated on May 2nd. After which I have successfully completed 3 more jobs with 5start rating. When will my JSS score update?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Chitra S wrote:

As I can see, it's showing that my score has last updated on June 13th(today itself) which is correct.

Edited to add: It's updated and 97%

It always updates late afternoon/earl evening UTC on Sunday, even though it says it's updated from early afternoon onwards. Don't even look at it for a while. Best to not check until tomorrow. It's the exact same thing every 2 weeks.

That said, one contract with 5 stars may not be enough to make any difference, especially when your JSS is so close to 100% already anyway. 

97% is excellent. Relax!

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
AndreaG

Hi Chitra,

JSS is updated every 2 weeks on Sunday, so today! You can monitor your JSS and check if the update has already happened in My Stats.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea,

thanks for the revert back. Highly appreciated!

I believe, it do updates every 2 weeks. But with a certain delay, maybe later in the afternoon, every Sunday.

As per the upwork cycle, my stats were supposed to get updated today.
As I can see, it's showing that my score has last updated on June 13th(today itself) which is correct.
But don't see any change in my JSS and in my earnings.
I do understand that it is not necessary to get the JSS updated every week. But I've recently completed 1 job with 5-star ratings on June 9th. So I believe my JSS and earnings should get increased. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Could you please check if the score I have right now is yet to be updated on this is how it should be for this week?

Chitra S wrote:

I do understand that it is not necessary to get the JSS updated every week. But I've recently completed 1 job with 5-star ratings on June 9th. So I believe my JSS and earnings should get increased. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Could you please check if the score I have right now is yet to be updated on this is how it should be for this week?

It's still very early in the day. Check back later this evening to see if it's been updated. It doesn't update right at midnight UTC on Sunday. Often the update doesn't show up until afternoon or evening. 

Makes sense. Thanks Amanda 🙂

Chitra S wrote:

Also when I look at your profile I see 97% JSS, not 88%. So it seems like it must have updated. It may take some time for your My Stats page to update as well. It should all match by the end of the day. 

Yes, before 4 weeks it was 88, then it got increased from 88 to 97. Now currently it is 97%. I'm not sure if it's an updated one or still needs to be updated. As my earnings are also staying the same.

Chitra S wrote:

Edited to add: It's updated and 97%

It always updates late afternoon/earl evening UTC on Sunday, even though it says it's updated from early afternoon onwards. Don't even look at it for a while. Best to not check until tomorrow. It's the exact same thing every 2 weeks.

That said, one contract with 5 stars may not be enough to make any difference, especially when your JSS is so close to 100% already anyway. 

97% is excellent. Relax!

Thank you so much, Petra for responding back. Your response and suggestions are quite useful for me. 🙂

My stats> under "My badges" last update 31st oct is written so Will it be updated on next Sunday?"

Hi Salma,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Yes, your Job Success Score should be updated next Sunday. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
prashant9099
Community Member

Hello Nikola & Team Upwork,

I recently got some great reviews on Upwork still my JSS has not been updated. Can you pls check and confirm?

Thanks

Hi Prashant,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please allow more time for your Job Succes Score to update correctly. If your JSS is not updated in the next 24 hours please let us know and we will look into this further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
b47b63fd
Community Member

My Jss wasn't updated yesterday 

Hi Hamza,

Please note that Job Success Scores reflect a wide range of factors such as public and private feedback, long-term contracts, and repeat ones. Please allow more time for your Job Succes Score to update correctly. If your JSS is not updated in the next 24 hours, don't hesitate to let us know and we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
5b6e3392
Community Member

My badge on My stats page, says it was updated on 11th December(today), but my JSS hasn't changed still, it was 87% it still is the same even though I completed two projects and got good feedback. 

Hi Abhinav,

Thank you for reaching out. Because your score is calculated over multiple time frames and the best score from your 6-month, 12-month, and 24-month JSS displayed, a contract can sometimes slip out of that calculation, causing your score to either change significantly without any recent activity or remain the same even with new activities. For example, a contract will no longer be counted in your 6-month window once it is 6 months and one day old. Job Success Scores reflect a wide range of factors such as public and private feedback, long-term contracts, and repeat ones. You can monitor your Job Success Score on your My Stats page. Check out this guide to learn more about the factors affecting your Job Success Score.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths