🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » JSS and Responsiveness score not displaying
Page options
356caa2a
Community Member

JSS and Responsiveness score not displaying

I've been on Upwork for a couple of months now. The eligible weeks for the JSS still show zero. I'm not sure why. I'm not even able to see a responsiveness score.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
tlbp
Community Member

Maryann A wrote:

I've been on Upwork for a couple of months now. The eligible weeks for the JSS still show zero. I'm not sure why. I'm not even able to see a responsiveness score.

Weeks eligible isn't calculated until you have a week of eligibility. At a minimum, that would require a JSS. JSS is usually first calculated after 4 to 5 contracts are completed with feedback.

Responsiveness score refers to the speed at which you respond to invites. Like JSS, it requires a minimum number of events to calculate. The score will appear after you have begun to receive (and respond to) invites.  

Clients will see your JSS and an indication of your responsiveness on your profile once the data is available. They don't see all of the details from the stats page, though. 

Freelancer Profile - Google Chrome 2021-11-29 at 7.24.09 PM.jpeg

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Maryann,

To add eligible weeks you need to get your JSS above 90%.  It takes time to get a Job Success Score. In order to get a Job Success Score, you need to complete:

• Projects with 2 (or more) different clients
  • 4 (or more) different contracts within 24 months

More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects, and nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects.

Your average invitation response time indicator is included on your profile and My Stats page.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
tlbp
Community Member

Maryann A wrote:

Weeks eligible isn't calculated until you have a week of eligibility. At a minimum, that would require a JSS. JSS is usually first calculated after 4 to 5 contracts are completed with feedback.

Responsiveness score refers to the speed at which you respond to invites. Like JSS, it requires a minimum number of events to calculate. The score will appear after you have begun to receive (and respond to) invites.  

Clients will see your JSS and an indication of your responsiveness on your profile once the data is available. They don't see all of the details from the stats page, though. 

Freelancer Profile - Google Chrome 2021-11-29 at 7.24.09 PM.jpeg

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members