🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: JSS and Responsiveness
Page options
p_serechenko
Community Member

JSS and Responsiveness

Good day,

I would like to ask the Support why my JSS didn't change at all last two weeks? I believe it should.

Also, when will my responsiveness will be determined? I've received so many invitations so far.

Thank you in advance.

Polina

6 REPLIES 6
petra_r
Community Member

Polina S wrote:

I would like to ask the Support why my JSS didn't change at all last two weeks?

It never updates this early, wait at least 3-5 hours. (Yes, even though it says "Updated 12.8.2019")

Thank you, Petra!
Let's wait to see:) I will update here in any case.

Anyhow, I believe, the responsiveness should have been determined by now (not specifically today).

Regards

You need to respond to 10 invites in the last 90 days before it will display a responsiveness score.

Thank for your reply, Wes.

Probably, this is it. I got (approx.) over ten invitations but, not within 90 days(

Regards

p_serechenko
Community Member

For an update - nothing changed.

I want to get a better explanation of how JSS is calculated.

Polina S wrote:

For an update - nothing changed.

I want to get a better explanation of how JSS is calculated.

Polina, there is a thread with way over a thousand posts in it...

Essentially

Good for the JSS:

Good private feedback

Long term and repeat clients

Bad for the JSS:

Poor private feedback

Contracts that never lead to any earnings (closed / cancelled / fully refunded / open for 2+ months but nothing ever paid)

The other factor is the fact that your JSS is always the best of your 3 calculation windows: 6 months, 12 months, 2 years.

That means that as you add outcomes to your calculation windows, outcomes also fall out of them. So if you (for example) added 3 outcomes since the last update, and "lost" 3 which fell out of the window, there would not be any change.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths